CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Awesome Pictures

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today was such a bad day......
I'm so sick and annoyed with add math
I HATE IT LIKE HELL!!!
It's so stupid and it doesnt make sense.......i just dont get it.......
Why the hell do we have to learn all this crap anyway?

It's such a waste of brain power.....
My brain hurts just now becoz i was trying so hard to understand it.
I was trying so hard to understand something that i`m not even sure that i`m gonna be needing in the future.
Sad rite?LOL.

The people who created all this seriously need to get a hobby(i hope i dont go to jail for writing this).
Sigh.....i could use all my energy and my brain power for something i like and something i'm willing to learn.......like GUITAR!!!!!!

I dont think i can start my guitar lessons again. I dont have enough time.
Homework is one thing but i also have to study becoz i dont know a lot.
I'm not like you guys.....so smart(it's a compliment)...........=(

Well....after coming back from the add math lesson........I had to sit down and rest my poor brain...........
I went crazy(ask nicholas or ee jie about it)..........

Sigh....then after that math =.="!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stupid numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I might have to go to add math tution on monday or tuesday...........
Teacher melinda asked me to go........=(

Ok i`m done.....bye.......
I HATE ADD MATH!!!

0 comments: