CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Awesome Pictures

Friday, May 22, 2009

Chemistry,Hip-hop,Guitar!!

Today in Chemistry we did a few experiments where you have to errr......mix some stuff together.......
And we are suppose to write down our observations.
I was grouped up with Brendan and Hui Xuan.
It was really fun.......seeing the chemicals mixing together.......
Some of the colours turned out to be really nice.......well......most of them are blue......but it was still cool.......
I really wish I had taken some photos of my experiments so I can post it up here........

After that was..........HIP-HOP!!
Wow.....it was fun man.....
Today our teacher brought in his nephew or his errr.....assistant.....I dont know.......
to teach us a part of our routine........
I really like the moves he thought us......it was really cool!!

Oh and I am joining a hip-hop competition.
We are competing agaisnt I think quite a number of states in Malaysia......including some other countries.......

After hip-hop.......tutorial!!
Today a few of us brought our guitar,so we played it in class.
It was really fun.
So we did that for like.....one hour......and then it was time to go home......

That's all for today.
Adios!!

0 comments: