CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Awesome Pictures

Monday, May 18, 2009

Quick Update

Hello!!
It's been quite awhile since I have updated my blog
But I had lots of annoying tests so I was really busy these past few weeks.
Glad that it's over.
I wanted to blog a few days ago but I was lazy =.=

Sunday

Nicholas,Brendan,Chris,Li yon,Ken Zhi,Ee jie and I went for futsal.
It was really fun and we all were kinda retarded...........and that is what made it even better!!
After that we went to Summit just to walk around and hang out.

So errr.....that's all I guess.......
Nothing else to say at the moment.
Oh btw to my old friends......
I know you guys are like"Wow!!You're hair is so long!!!"
Guess what?
I just got a hair cut and now it's damn short =.=

That's all.
Goodbye!!

0 comments: