CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Awesome Pictures

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hang out


So this weekend I hung out with my friends.......well only two of them......=(
But it was still fun and a good way to shake the stress away..........
We went to mid valley and we did a lot of retarded stuff........

First we went to the pet shop......

Cool/Weird frog....Teacher William would love it

Yeah.....This is what i meant by "we did a lot of retarded stuff"

We're not allowed to take pictures acctually.........but we just decided to take a few quick.........
But then they saw us so they ask us to stop.......it was so embarassing......so we ran out.....LOL.........
We were able to take one more before going out.......haha........
I know I look like I`m acting cool......but I`m not.......I didnt know I was looking so moody.......=)
And hey you cant blame us for taking so many pictures.......we havent seen each other in awhile.........
That's all......adios guys!!!

0 comments: