CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Awesome Pictures

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Monday-Wednesday

I think the fun part of the whole day(Monday) was the last period which was........tutorial!!!!!!!
All the guys were creating like a pyramid.......we lied on each other depending on our size........
It's painful when people lie on you......but fun......=D
Wish I have the pictures of us doing it so I can post it up but sadly all of them are with olivia.......
We did it again on tuesday......awesome right?

So....what else happened on Tuesday.......
Hmm....
During tutorial I did add math =.="
Btw,thx for your help andrew and alyssa.

And when school ended we took a lot of pictures........
And all of them are with olivia......=(

Wednesday.......
Tea break we played Ice and Water like little kids......=D
Also thanking tze lik for helping me with my chemistry homework.

Fairy Tale day is tomorrow or today or yesterday......depends when you read this post but I`m writing this on wednesday.....nvm you get what I mean......lol....... ;)
So yeah it's tomorrow!!!
Lol....I wonder how it'll all turn out......can you imagine teacher teaching a class of people dressed up in weird costumes/freaks?
Imagine teacher melinda teaching in her costume!!
Lol.

For those of you who are not from my school I'll tell you what it's all about next time.....I`m lazy to explain it right now.......bye!!

0 comments: