CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Awesome Pictures

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Last Week-Showcase

Last week i went to david archuleta's concert with natasha,olivia and ken zhi.......

Kinda lazy to talk about it since all them have already wrote about it in their blog....
Here's just a summary for you people who dont know them.....
The concert started at 3.00
But we went at....at.....10.30!!!
I know we're crazy......
I was so happy.....i thought we were the 1st!!!
But when we went there......a whole lot of people were already there =.="
But at least we were one of the 1st....
Nat was right......a lot of other people will have the same idea of coming early.....oh well......

Anyway,while on the way in......
Ken zhi and I were together while olvia and natasha were infron of us on the way in(lining up)
So they went in 1st.....ken zhi and I was looking for them but when we turn our heads in front,
They were running like mad.....so we ran to catch up with them.....then we walk for awhile......
And we started runnning again like mad....
I think everybody were staring at us.........

Anyway sorry ken zhi.....i forgot that your leg was injured......
So overall the performances rocked!!

Oh and i saw laura and yune-lyn(my old friends from the monday class last year)again
Havent seen them in a while........glad I did that day.......
Here are some pictures taken on that day:

Ken zhi,Natasha and me in the car

Olivia,Ken zhi and me before the concert.......
We had nothing to do,it was so boring........

Us during the concert......
This is such a good pic....why did i close my eyes?!?!?!?!?!
Us after the conert.......
I was so tired after the showcase.......

0 comments: